Monday, April 4, 2011

Hot Cars, Hot Girls


 2011ForSale 105

Yesterday, I got to go up to the world famous Barrett Jackson Auction at Westworld in Scottsdale. My sometimes and lately partner in gypsyness is there selling her boudoir jewels and Wares. I took some my slips I've been making for her, and she is selling them like hotcakes! This girl is amazing! We both love hot cars and jewels so it's a perfect fit! I'll be taking the pretty Rolls Royce home on friday. Yeah, in my dreams. It's beautiful though. I'd make that car look even better! hee hee! 2011ForSale 099
This completely stealthed out black vintage Camaro is my favorite though. Everything black on it. Not so good in AZ, but who cares with a beauty like that??!!
2011ForSale 100
I had to take this pic for "Big Daddy' he used to have one, and this one was amazing! I did shed a tear, it was fun zooming around town in his blacked out Corvette. :(  Aaah, the good ole days.
2011ForSale 106
And you can't look at a new Vette, without paying homage to the vintage classic. This girl was BEEEEUUUUTIFUL!
2011ForSale 107
I do love cars, especially the vintage ones.
2011ForSale 109
And this was out there too. You know I had to have a picture of this one. So stinkin' cute!
2011ForSale 108
Seriously? How adorable is this?
2011ForSale 123
Now, for the hot girls! Hee hee. You know with every car show there is always hot girls?! Miss Heidi modeling the newest in Paris Montana Wear. The flowers float down the back of the dress loosely. I love this dress!!!
2011ForSale 098
And me, same dress as before. Everytime I make one for me, it sells. I love the fur Fleur de Cuff she put one me. SO fun to wear!
2011ForSale 111
And this gal tried on my latest creation-the Montana Jacket. She contemplated buying it and then somebosy else snatched it up and hour later! Snooze you lose! It was super cool. Made from a vintage sheer robe/nightgown, dyed and altered.
2011ForSale 112
2011ForSale 094
So, if you are in town and looking for something to do, check out Barrett Jackson in Scottsdale. Runs through Saturday. Cars and great shopping, what's better?? And gorgeous weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment